Thursday, May 23, 2013

Azerbaijan 2012: Kia Sportage and Toyota Prado fight it out




Thanks to my dear friend Vanessa’s dad, Laszlo Liszkai, I can now share with you some street pictures of Azerbaijan, and this prompted me to dust off a country I had not explored in 2 years. A lot has happened since and with the help of over 2 hours of 2013 YouTube videos of the streets of capital city Baku I think I can give you a pretty accurate idea of what the most popular cars in the country currently are. And I’ve got one word for you: SUV! Lots and lots of them in the streets. The title of best-selling car in Azerbaijan should go to one of these 4 models: Kia Sportage, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, Hyundai Santa Fe and Hyundai ix35. My bet is on the Kia Sportage, which can literally be seen at every street corner in Baku.

No comments:

Post a Comment